Elmore County School System strives to prepare students to be responsible and
productive citizens in an ever-changing world.
Elmore County Public Schools' mission is to provide relevant, engaging, positive
learning environments where students are empowered to realize their self-worth
through continuous academic, social, and emotional growth.
· All students can learn.
· All students should have safe and disciplined schools, qualified teachers,
committed support staff, challenging curricula and effective school leaders.
· All students deserve a quality education that focuses on the whole child.
· All students should be accountable for their educational goals, success and behavior.
· All students deserve a nurturing environment that promotes a feeling of self-worth.
· Education is a shared responsibility among home, school and the community.
· Educated citizens are vital to our society.
• Progress in education requires willingness to change.